To enjoy an unrestricted internet facility is VPN. VPN ensures the privacy and security of webpages you are surfing. When you use a VPN, your standard internet connection is redirected via the VPN server. In simple words, once you are connected to VPN, your IP address will be changed, and your true location will be hidden. This will make you anonymous, and you will be able to enjoy internet facility locally. There is a vast number of options available for VPN. So, it becomes very important to analyze the VPN before buying it. Hence, it your duty as a user to make sure that the VPN you are planning to buy is compatible with your system.
5 Best VPN for Mac in 2020
Here we go with the top 5 VPN for Mac in 2020. Go through the article to find them out.
ExpressVPN is known for its honesty and reliability. Its headquarters are based in Virgin-Islands. Although it is costly than other VPNs if bought annually. But, it offers great combination of security and performance. Moreover, you can download your stuff from the internet within few moments. There are servers located in over 90 countries, which is a plus point for users expanded around the globe. While, ExpressVPN do keep minimal users’ logs.
- Provides best line security and encryption.
- Live customer support available.
- Servers in 90 countries.
- Expensive than other options.
- limited configuration options.
- The unique feature of 1-click streaming.
- Great UI and overall experience.
- Great performance on speed tests.
- Only available in the one-year plan.
- Limited servers around the globe.
IPVanish provides you with appreciable good performance and lots of servers around the world. Additionally, it provides you with the zero-log policy, IP address cycling, and a special feature of the kill switch. It also has the custom interface for Mac users. On the flip side, it is one of the expensive VPNs in the market with $6.50 to $10 per month according to your plan. Further, it also lags in providing an attractive user interface and proper customer services.
- Servers reside in over 60 countries.
- True zero-log policy provides promising privacy.
- Allows connection with 5 devices simultaneously.
- Prices are high compared to other VPNs.
- The user interface is unattractive.
- Lags in proper customer service.
PureVPN ensures efficient global performance where the geographical factor is not the barrier. Since the company has 80,000 IP addresses in 141 countries, it has been a highly rated VPN over a decade due to its consistency in providing a great facility over the years. Additionally, various other features of PureVPN can grab your attention. It is a flexible product and the Mac version is easy to install, and its user interface is so catchy. Further, it also comes with a promising and robust set of security configurations. And features like DNS Leak protection is also added to its list of facilities.
However, the prices of PureVPN is a pitfall. If you purchase a month-to-month subscription then its $10.95 and if you go for the 6-month plan, then it’s $8.95 per month. Hence, these might affect your budget.
- Robust security protocols and other features.
- Performance and usability are at level best.
- Supports any type of device.
- Expensive plans under 2 years.
It is the service that was designed by keeping Mac users in mind. It not only provides with best security service. But they already have servers residing over 40 countries. Not only this Buffered can provide support to 5 devices at a time and have the most promising customer services. You will be surprised to know that Buffered is not established for years; it is a newer VPN that is giving competition to many companies. Its high prices are one of the biggest disadvantages of it.
- Its speed and security facility are highly appreciated.
- Not only with Mac, but it also has compatibility with every Operating System and Smart TV.
- It does not support live customer support but, its customer service is outstanding.
- One of the expensive VPN in the market.
- Minimal logs are maintained (login times and connection duration)